One of the most popular Property Management Systems in the United Kingdom
MyUKTravel.PMS is designed for small to medium sized B&Bs, hotels, motels, holiday parks and other UK based accommodation suppliers.
This list of system features is not exhaustive and is subject to change. We use a panel of accommodation businesses to help us define functionality and to help us test and fine-tune the system.
If you have a requirement that is not met then please let us know, and we will see what we can do.
Quick Video Demo
* Features marked with an asterix are planned for future releases.
- Automatic system updates from our internet server: ensures your booking system is kept up to date at all times.
- Secure logon for all staff.
- Multiple staff access levels: enables you to restrict system functionality to authorised staff.
- User activity auditing - see who did what and when.
- All credit/debit card information securely encrypted in database (if you choose to store it).
- News articles from us automatically displayed in system.
- Key stats displayed on home page: see at a glance how your business is performing.
- Quick check-in and checkout from home page.
- Setup wizard: designed to get you up and running quickly.
- System options: select how you want the system to work.
- Property details view/edit.
- Payment cards accepted.
- Interfaces to external payment systems e.g. PayPal
- Rooms / room types view.
- Add/edit/delete room.
- Payment policies: specify %, flat fee or first night deposit.
- Cancellation and other policies.
- Payment methods: select which methods you allow.
- Reservation Sources: keep track of where your reservations are coming from.
- System users view.
- Add/edit/delete system user.
- Change password.
- Interfaces to telephone billing / PABX systems.
- *Interfaces to accounting/financial systems (data can be manually exported from the system until these interfaces are available).
- *Interfaces to (wireless) internet billing systems (charges can be manually added to reservations in meantime).
- *Interfaces to other systems (e.g. keycard systems) - interfaces will be added according to demand.
- Booking sheet: graphically displays which rooms are booked/occupied on what dates.
- Drag and drop reservations from one room to another or one day to another.
- Reservation search: find reservations based upon customer/company/agent details, reference, booking source, status, check-in or creation date.
- Add/edit/view/cancel a reservation.
- Quick booking feature: make a booking real quick direct from the booking sheet..
- Reservations may be marked as confirmed, TBC (to be confirmed) and completed (i.e. reservation is completed and cant be changed or appended).
- Reservation may be invoiced to customer, company or agent.
- View/print/email reservation itinerary/statement.
- Room minimum stay: can be set on a channel-by-channel, room-by-room and day-by-day basis.
- Rate cards: system supports unlimited rate cards.
- Rate card calendar: specify which rates should apply on which dates throughout the year.
- Room rates: set individual room / room type rates for rate cards.
- Adult, child and infant pricing supported.
- Restrict room rate overrides to authorised staff only.
- Fine tune room pricing: allows you to override the automatically calculated room rates on a channel by channel, room by room and day by day basis.
- Special offers: system supports discounts for multiple nights stay and non-financial discounts/benefits e.g. free newspapers etc.
- Additional products & services: e.g. meals, cots, telephone, wireless and other charges, taxi fares etc
- Booking restrictions: restrict check-in and checkout on selected dates: may be overridden by authorised staff.
- Vouchers: control which vouchers you accept.
- Fixed allocations: give agents exclusive access to your inventory.
- Allocation release: allocations can be automatically released x hours before standard arrival time.
- Auto checkout guests at a set time every day.
- Customer search: find customers based on name, telephone, email, car registration, company name and/or dates stayed.
- Add/edit/view customer details.
- Set special rates/discounts for specific customers.
- Company search: find company based upon name, telephone and/or email.
- Add/edit/view company details.
- Set special rates/discounts for specific companies.
- Setup access to rate cards for specified customers/companies.
Agents / Sales Channels
- Agents search: find by name, telephone, email and/or company name.
- Add/edit/view agent details.
- Add/edit/view online booking agents: set specific terms by agent.
- Specify availability and rates on an agent-by-agent, room-by-room and date-by-date basis.
- Automatic updating of availability, rates and minimum stay to online systems.
- Automatic downloading of reservations from online systems (note that this is not possible with all systems).
- Automatic updating of room/deal inclusions (for those websites that support this feature).
- Easily control which sales channels you wish to sell via on a day-by-day basis by specifying the maximum commission you are willing to pay.
- Easy setup of sales channels and room mappings.
- Map a single room to multiple online deals.
- Manage your room availability and sell via most major New Zealand and international accommodation websites.
- View which rooms are available on a website direct from the booking sheet.
- Commission management: set the maximum commission you are willing to pay on a day to day basis direct from the booking sheet.
- Links to all of the key UK and overseas accommodation websites.
- Setup unlimited seasons.
- Easily define seasons via the colour coded seasons calendar.
- Setup unlimited rate cards.
- Setup multi-night rate cards with day of week restrictions.
- Set default minimum stays for each day of the week for every rate card.
- Setup advance rate type rate cards with special terms and conditions.
- Setup private rate cards that can only be used by selected customers/companies.
- Setup special offers e.g. stay 2 nights pay for 1 etc.
- Setup extra products and services.
- Debtors: see who owes you money.
- Invoices search: find by ref, invoice date.
- View/print/email invoice.
- Payments search: find by type, method, card type, payment type, reservation reference.
- Add/edit/view payment details.
- View/print payment receipt.
- Logs all phone calls made through your PABX.
- Automatically calculates charge and assigns to appropriate reservation.
- Room cleaning / maintenance status sheet.
- To-do list.
- *Staff roster.
- Email marketing: send marketing emails to selected groups of customers.
- All reports can be viewed onscreen/printed/saved as PDF/saved as Excel spreadsheet or emailed
- Agents report
- Check-in / checkout report
- Commission report
- Companies report
- Customers report
- Daily summary report
- Debtors report
- Extra products/services report
- Financial summary report
- Invoices report
- Payments report
- Phone call log
- Reservation summary report
- Reservation details report
- Room occupancy report
- Room status/cleaning report
- Sales report
- System errors report
- User action audit report
- User logon audit report
- Context specific help available for all parts of the system.
- Overview / Getting started guide.
- *Video demo of key features.
- Networkable - may be installed on more than one computer.
- Automatic daily backup
- Booking sheet backup
- Database backup to USB stick / external device / remote network.
- UK based support available 24/7
- PCI-DSS Compliant
Minimum System Requirements
- Will run on most PCs less than 4-5 years old.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32 or 64-Bit) (Note that we no longer support Windows XP as it is no longer supported by Microsoft)
- Reasonably fast CPU eg Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 chips. The system will run on slower CPUs (eg Intel Atom) but speed may be an issue. We don't recommend running PMS on notebooks, tablets or smartphones.
- 500Mb free disk space (required for application and database)
- 1Gb RAM (2Gb required for channel management)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024*768 pixels
- Internet access (high speed broadband preferred but not essential)
- Internet Explorer 8 (or above)
- Remote access required for system support / training - e.g. Skype
- For large properties (> 50 rooms) the minimum spec is: Windows 7 or 8 64 bit, 4GB RAM and a decent video card.
This system is designed to manage a single property (although we are looking at bringing out a multi-property version in the future).
Our property management system (PMS) is ideal for hotels, B&Bs, motels, holiday parks and other accommodation suppliers.
Keywords: property management system, PMS, hotel booking system, room booking system, room booking software, hotel reservation system, hotel pms, software for hotels, hotel pms software, hotels, hotel, B&Bs, B&B, Motels, Motel, Zero commission, no commission.
Optimize your website for local search
Many businesses put a lot of emphasis on SEO (search engine optimization) but often miss out on a key area – ‘Local Search’
Read more >
Updating Booking.com, Laterooms.com and more
Managing your rates, availability & bookings from 1 diary is simple and efficient with the MyUK.Travel PMS/Channel Manager
Read more >
During September 2015 will be visiting 8 towns/cities across the South-West and running seminars for accommodation industry professionals. The two exciting presentations include; "45 Hot Marketing & Sales Tips In 45 minutes" and a demonstration of our brand new Online PMS system.
Read more >